Looking for something!?
- Untitled February 9, 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org (Léo)
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014Bad babies rolling in a dead bird!Playtime even under the hateful eye of Evy:-)Abby and BladeBertie off to find more troubleA game of tag with Blade and HawkGambit getting some love from CarolBlade trying to decide the lesser of two evilsDazz and Hawk out for a rompGambit wearing his smileSerious game of tag in the gardenGambit trucking off in search of...Th […]
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014
- This Happened . . . May 24, 2018
- Cora at 21 months old August 1, 2016
- WOW June 7, 2016
- Pupdate October 13, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Amber's ear...W. York-Patten photos July 5, 2013
- Spyder Is Now a Grand Champion!!! July 14, 2014
- End of Year Musings December 9, 2011
Tag Archives: Kenna
Last Friday I drove Ula to Wingate Animal Clinic in Maple Grove for her Ultrasound at 38 days post ovulation. Squee! Ultrasounds are always exciting to me. They were exciting when I got to see my children on the screen, … Continue reading
Kenna is available now to the right home. She is a brindle and white female, and she is 5 months, born 3/25/2013. She has lots of energy and is very sweet. She has been started in basic obedience, and is … Continue reading
This has been one of the busiest summers that I can remember. Nursing school has kept me quite busy and with managing a 4.0 between my two labs and two lectures, I’m pretty happy! I have a small break between … Continue reading
Ula and Kenna share a “moment”. Looking forward to really slowing things down to focus on therapy dog work with the girls and some local obedience stuff. Eden has gone to her new, lovely home in San Francisco. Thanks to … Continue reading
Kenna may have found the ideal pet home, so I’m hoping that everything works out for her. I’ll know more after her 14 day post-op check up. I just want to make sure everything is looking good before she … Continue reading
Since Kenna is out of my girl Dory, she is my first “bred-by.” I intend to keep a detailed photo journal of her growth progress so I can compare to the photos Amy has of Dory as a pup and … Continue reading
My lilacs have bloomed!!!