Looking for something!?
- Untitled February 9, 2015 email@example.com (Léo)
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014Bad babies rolling in a dead bird!Playtime even under the hateful eye of Evy:-)Abby and BladeBertie off to find more troubleA game of tag with Blade and HawkGambit getting some love from CarolBlade trying to decide the lesser of two evilsDazz and Hawk out for a rompGambit wearing his smileSerious game of tag in the gardenGambit trucking off in search of...Th […]
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014
- This Happened . . . May 24, 2018
- Cora at 21 months old August 1, 2016
- WOW June 7, 2016
- Pupdate October 13, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Amber's ear...W. York-Patten photos July 5, 2013
- Untitled October 20, 2020
- End of Year Musings December 9, 2011
Tag Archives: Dory
Neko – 1 week (girl) Cash – 1 week (boy) Elvis – 1 Week (boy) Dolly – 1 Week (girl) Stevie – 1 week (girl) Ace – 1 Week Jack – 1 Week Billie – 1 … Continue reading
Before: After: Dark Brindle Girl – Stevie Dark Brindle Girl – Billie Brindle Boy – Ace Brindle Boy – Iggy Brindle Boy – Cash Brindle Boy – Jack Red/Sable … Continue reading
Timber finished his championship yesterday (May 24th) at the Kalamazoo show handled by Emily Banaszak under Judge Sheila Polk. Needless to say I’m thrilled!! Timber came to us from Yolanda in December, and his first show was in January in … Continue reading
So, the middle of a busy quarter of critical care and community health is not particularly conducive to getting to too many dog shows, BUT, I was able to get Timber up to Jefferson, WI this weekend. Josh and I … Continue reading
This weekend in DeWitt, Timber won a 5 point major handled by Emily Banaszak on Saturday. Today he was reserve to the major, Liz Morgan’s lovely blue puppy was WD for his second major. So great to see lovely dogs … Continue reading
It’s been a long time since I updated the blog. All of Ula’s puppies had wonderful homes waiting for them, and Eva (Ataraxis Diva in the White City) stayed here with us. Harrison (Ataraxis Madness at the Fair) is owned … Continue reading
Kenna is available now to the right home. She is a brindle and white female, and she is 5 months, born 3/25/2013. She has lots of energy and is very sweet. She has been started in basic obedience, and is … Continue reading
Kenna may have found the ideal pet home, so I’m hoping that everything works out for her. I’ll know more after her 14 day post-op check up. I just want to make sure everything is looking good before she … Continue reading
Since Kenna is out of my girl Dory, she is my first “bred-by.” I intend to keep a detailed photo journal of her growth progress so I can compare to the photos Amy has of Dory as a pup and … Continue reading
My lilacs have bloomed!!!