Looking for something!?
- Untitled February 9, 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org (Léo)
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014Bad babies rolling in a dead bird!Playtime even under the hateful eye of Evy:-)Abby and BladeBertie off to find more troubleA game of tag with Blade and HawkGambit getting some love from CarolBlade trying to decide the lesser of two evilsDazz and Hawk out for a rompGambit wearing his smileSerious game of tag in the gardenGambit trucking off in search of...Th […]
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014
- This Happened . . . May 24, 2018
- Cora at 21 months old August 1, 2016
- WOW June 7, 2016
- Pupdate October 13, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Amber's ear...W. York-Patten photos July 5, 2013
- Spyder Is Now a Grand Champion!!! July 14, 2014
- End of Year Musings December 9, 2011
Category Archives: Uncategorized
This week I took Dory in for an x-ray, which easily shows TEN puppies. WOW! Although based on her size I am not surprised. Her c-section is scheduled for Tuesday, January 13th. Since we had initially expected about 6, we … Continue reading
So, Dory had an ultrasound and she is PREG! BISS BIS GCH Twinroc Santa Paws PT x GCH Raglans Just Keep Swimming CGC are expecting 4-6 puppies on January 17th. I am so excited we had the opportunity to breed her … Continue reading
Gerta had almost FORTY inquiries, but she found what will be an ideal home for her. Gerta flies out of Chicago on Sunday, 11/23/14! We will miss her very much!
Gerta is available to show home – SOLD*** Gerta had almost FORTY inquiries, but she found what will be an ideal home for her. Gerta flies out of Chicago on Sunday, 11/23/14! We will miss her very much! Ch Corgi Na … Continue reading
Corgi Na Volge Gertruda, “Gerta”, came to Chicago all the way from Marina Farshatova in Russia. This is Gerta, handled by Kara Janiszak, winning BOB from the 6-9 class for her first 2 pts. Gerta has been WB in 5 … Continue reading
This post is dedicated to sleepy cardis everywhere.
What I’ve Learned As a Novice – My 3rd Year in Dog Showing (Caution: this is my rant, and I can rant if I want to)
I like to kind of take a nice, solid look of all the things I learn over the years. It’s kind of interesting to go back and think a little. My first year as a novice again in dog showing, … Continue reading
The puppies had a lovely week this week. They’ve got the hang of the litter box, and are eating 4 meals a day (9 puppies + 4 meals = a LOT of food!). Dory still wants to feed them, but … Continue reading
It was a busy week for the puppies! They are getting BIG, and they want to PLAY! 🙂 They spent sometime outside this week, and are eating food regularly as well as nursing 3x per day or so (so 6 … Continue reading