Looking for something!?
- Untitled February 9, 2015 email@example.com (Léo)
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014Bad babies rolling in a dead bird!Playtime even under the hateful eye of Evy:-)Abby and BladeBertie off to find more troubleA game of tag with Blade and HawkGambit getting some love from CarolBlade trying to decide the lesser of two evilsDazz and Hawk out for a rompGambit wearing his smileSerious game of tag in the gardenGambit trucking off in search of...Th […]
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014
- This Happened . . . May 24, 2018
- Cora at 21 months old August 1, 2016
- WOW June 7, 2016
- Pupdate October 13, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Amber's ear...W. York-Patten photos July 5, 2013
- Spyder Is Now a Grand Champion!!! July 14, 2014
- End of Year Musings December 9, 2011
Category Archives: Puppies
On Tuesday, February 27th Abby delivered 4 healthy puppies, 1 boy and 3 girls, via C-section. They are beautiful, strong puppies with two already over 1 lb on the first 48 hours of life.
“Mr. Big” “Travis” “Gabriel” “Quincy” “Rugby” “Yancy” “Bubbles” “Hercules” “Meko”
This has been one of the busiest summers that I can remember. Nursing school has kept me quite busy and with managing a 4.0 between my two labs and two lectures, I’m pretty happy! I have a small break between … Continue reading
On Saturday morning I finished packing my overnight back, and hopped on a plane to head down to New Mexico to see Dory’s litter of puppies. Dory is my very first champion, and this is her very first litter. How … Continue reading
Dory’s puppies will be 7 weeks tomorrow. Penni was able to send me some photos of the girls today. It’s so exciting to see them changing and growing. I am really liking something about Cameron, but they each have their … Continue reading
Earlier this week Penni took the puppies to Kevin Dooley’s studio for some photos. Kevin and Penni were kind enough to let me post some of the photos here on my blog. Dory’s babies are getting so big. I’m so happy to have my girl … Continue reading