It was a busy week for the puppies! They are getting BIG, and they want to PLAY! 🙂 They spent sometime outside this week, and are eating food regularly as well as nursing 3x per day or so (so 6 meals – yikes!). She are getting lots of cuddles. Soon we will have visitors over to cuddle the puppies, and that will be exciting. I love to greet them in the morning and see their tails wagging likes crazy! Today they are 5 weeks, and next week I will tape their ears at 6 weeks. A lot of people do not do this until later, but with Timber and Dory both having large, lovely ears, I’m going to get an early start, so hopefully their ears will be up and solid by the time they go to their new homes! 🙂
Looking for something!?
- Untitled February 9, 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org (Léo)
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014Bad babies rolling in a dead bird!Playtime even under the hateful eye of Evy:-)Abby and BladeBertie off to find more troubleA game of tag with Blade and HawkGambit getting some love from CarolBlade trying to decide the lesser of two evilsDazz and Hawk out for a rompGambit wearing his smileSerious game of tag in the gardenGambit trucking off in search of...Th […]
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014
- This Happened . . . May 24, 2018
- Cora at 21 months old August 1, 2016
- WOW June 7, 2016
- Pupdate October 13, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Amber's ear...W. York-Patten photos July 5, 2013
- Spyder Is Now a Grand Champion!!! July 14, 2014
- End of Year Musings December 9, 2011