Since Kenna is out of my girl Dory, she is my first “bred-by.” I intend to keep a detailed photo journal of her growth progress so I can compare to the photos Amy has of Dory as a pup and see how she progresses and changes. It will allow be to learn the growth process as a newbie, and I will be able to see how this line in particular develops. Here are her 10.5 weeks photos! I will try to take photos at least every 2 weeks..
Looking for something!?
- Untitled February 9, 2015 email@example.com (Léo)
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014Bad babies rolling in a dead bird!Playtime even under the hateful eye of Evy:-)Abby and BladeBertie off to find more troubleA game of tag with Blade and HawkGambit getting some love from CarolBlade trying to decide the lesser of two evilsDazz and Hawk out for a rompGambit wearing his smileSerious game of tag in the gardenGambit trucking off in search of...Th […]
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014
- This Happened . . . May 24, 2018
- Cora at 21 months old August 1, 2016
- WOW June 7, 2016
- Pupdate October 13, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Amber's ear...W. York-Patten photos July 5, 2013
- Spyder Is Now a Grand Champion!!! July 14, 2014
- End of Year Musings December 9, 2011