Looking for something!?
- Untitled February 9, 2015 firstname.lastname@example.org (Léo)
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014Bad babies rolling in a dead bird!Playtime even under the hateful eye of Evy:-)Abby and BladeBertie off to find more troubleA game of tag with Blade and HawkGambit getting some love from CarolBlade trying to decide the lesser of two evilsDazz and Hawk out for a rompGambit wearing his smileSerious game of tag in the gardenGambit trucking off in search of...Th […]
- Puppy playtime January 13, 2014
- This Happened . . . May 24, 2018
- Cora at 21 months old August 1, 2016
- WOW June 7, 2016
- Pupdate October 13, 2015
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Amber's ear...W. York-Patten photos July 5, 2013
- Spyder Is Now a Grand Champion!!! July 14, 2014
- End of Year Musings December 9, 2011
Monthly Archives: May 2013
First, some photos… Every time I enter a dog show that is more than two hours away I kick myself the morning of. Win or loose, I’m not a morning person, and early rings times don’t help along with driving … Continue reading
My lilacs have bloomed!!!
On Saturday morning I finished packing my overnight back, and hopped on a plane to head down to New Mexico to see Dory’s litter of puppies. Dory is my very first champion, and this is her very first litter. How … Continue reading
Dory’s puppies will be 7 weeks tomorrow. Penni was able to send me some photos of the girls today. It’s so exciting to see them changing and growing. I am really liking something about Cameron, but they each have their … Continue reading
Summer is coming soon, and hopefully the warmth will follow. I’m looking forward to getting out to some shows soon. It hasn’t even been one year since Dory and I had out first show together (Grayslake, June 2012!). It will … Continue reading
Earlier this week Penni took the puppies to Kevin Dooley’s studio for some photos. Kevin and Penni were kind enough to let me post some of the photos here on my blog. Dory’s babies are getting so big. I’m so happy to have my girl … Continue reading